Our November Queen Bee is Erin! Bee participants should make and bring to Erin four Polaroid Blocks. Do not sew them together.
Erin’s written a tutorial on her blog, check that out here.
For a quick reference, some of the information from Erin’s blog post has been copied below. We’ve also included some additional information. Feel free to reach out to her with any questions. Thanks!
Fabric requirements for a single block
- 1.25” x 15” for sides and top
- 2” x 6” for the bottom
- 4.5” square for center image
Any noun (person, place, thing, or shape) in any colorways (preferably bright and loud), but please, no hunky shirtless men or sexy lady prints. This will be a G-Rated quilt. Also, no weapons or flags. Thank you.
Unfinished Block Size
Each will be 6” wide by 6.75” tall
- Cut four 4.5” squares for your center images
- Cut a 1.25” x width of fabric (wof) for your sides and tops
- Subcut into 8 – 1.25” x 4.5”
- Subcut into 4 – 1.25” x 6”
- Cut four 2″ x 6″ for your bottoms